Monday, January 24, 2011

Not the Only One

I knew I wasn't the only one with funny students.  I was reading a dance magazine today and ran across a little blurb from a dance teacher in Massachusetts.

Not that kind of dance teacherOne day I was shopping at a local mall, when one of my 5-year-old students spotted me. She was with her mother, who was pushing a baby in a stroller. She yanked on her mother’s coat, saying, “Mom! Mom!” but her mother was in a hurry and didn’t respond. When the child pulled again on her coat, the mother stopped abruptly and said, “What?” The child responded, “There is Miss Jo-Anne with her clothes on!” I immediately ran into the nearest store.


Jo-Anne Galavotti
Jo-Anne’s School of Dance
Palmer, MA

If I taught little ones, imagine the stories I'd have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog